Warehouse Specialist- job post
Salary$16 an hourJob TypeFull-timeNumber of hires for this role10+
Full Job Description
Starting base pay of $16.00 plus bonus opportunity paid weekly
Our Colorado Springs, CO Distribution Center is hiring Warehouse Specialists !
Multiple Shifts are available:
Sunday-Thursday 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
Sunday-Thursday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Sunday-Thursday 3:30 pm to 12:00 pm
Monday-Thursday 3:00 pm to 1:30 am
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 2:30 pm to 3:00 am
Our investments in your total well-being:
- Compensation: You can earn a base rate of $16.00/hr . with the ability to be rewarded even more with our amazing incentive program paid to you weekly . High productivity equals more money in your pocket every week!
- Starting base pay of $16.00/hr. plus, during our peak season, we’re offering an additional $1/hour premium for your first 90 days!
- Earn an additional $1/hr. for 2nd shift or $1/hr. for Weekend shift.
- Benefits: Support yourself and your family with Ace subsidized medical coverage, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts. Ace provides employees and their families with life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, optional Accident and Critical illness coverage, and Adoption Assistance.
- Paid Time Off: 9 paid holidays, 48 hours paid sick time, and accrued vacation
- Financial Security (401K): Ace provides a robust 401(k) and over the past five years has contributed between 8% and 11% of the average employee’s eligible earnings to their 401k account.
- Employee Merchandise Discounts: Purchase warehouse products from top brands like Weber, Traeger, Yeti, Craftsman, DeWalt, Milwaukee, Ego, and more at a generously discounted rate.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Pursue your educational and long-term career dreams through our tuition reimbursement program. Reimbursement up to $5,250 for all passing grades!
- Dock to Driver Program: Ace pays for your CDL license training and provides a career path to transition to a Driver position!
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Ace looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at our 15 Distribution Centers across the country and our Corporate Headquarters. Our company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
- Participates in a safe work environment ;
- Demonstrates quality work performance ;
- Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals ;
- Helps each other by maintaining good attendance ;
- Is exposed to a world-class supply chain organization;
- Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross-training in other departments; and
- Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork .
Here are a few necessities to get you started….
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware – The helpful place;
- We’ll need a little of your time so we can learn more about you;
- You must be 18 years or older; and
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven’t, but we’d like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America’s best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
Location: 5520 Astrozon Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay