Cashier Jobs In Dubai In Bank, Malls, & Offices With Lucrative Benefits
The latest cashier job vacancies can be found here because daily we collect information and upload it for your ease. Along with job posts you will also find other key information about the job, such as the eligibility requirements of cashier jobs, the job description of cashier jobs and other essential information that will help you find a good job and nail the interview. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down to read all about cashier jobs in Dubai.
For More Cashier Jobs in Dubai: Click Here
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Core Skills||Taking & Serving Orders|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position (Update)|
|Last Updated||February 24, 2021|
Cashier Jobs in Dubai With Latest Vacancies Available in UAE
Who is Cashier?
A cashier is a person in a supermaket or bank or other markets that facilitates customers by accepting cash, debit card,
credit card or cheques for money transactions. Cashiers are always dealing with people hence there communication skills and customer service also has to be very strong.
Cashiers for Dubai are required in supermarkets, retail shops, hotels, grocery stores, theatres, fast food places, restaurants and others.
Since the job involves money it is important for a cashier to be honest and trustworthy in his job.
Job description of a Cashier:
The tasks that will be assigned to you will depend on the place where you get employed. Following are some common responsibilities of a cashier:
- To greet customers in a friendly way
- To scan items and record purchases in the register to get total amount due
- Answer customer queries and get them the help that’s needed
- Accept cash given by customer safely in the cash register and return change
- To redeem vouchers
- To handle returns and exchanges as per the store policy
- Count the cash at the end of shift and reconcile any differences
- Assist in other areas of the store if needed
Cashiers can move on to higher roles through dedication and hard work.
Eligibility for Cashier Jobs in Dubai:
Every job has different requirements and eligibility criteria. However some general requirements that are similar for all cashier jobs include these:
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge required for Cashier Jobs:
- High School Degree (minimum)
- Previous experience in a similar field is a major plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Competencies Required for Cashier Jobs
- Customer Oriented
- Relationship Building
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Adaptability and flexible
Below daily update of Cashier Jobs in Dubai.
Position: Female Cashier
Company: Prime HR Strategy
Industry: Human Resource
Location: Al Quoz, Al Barsha
Benefits: Salary + other
Email: [email protected]