Housekeeping Jobs In Dubai with Excellent Salary
We are happy to assist you here, your presence here shows that you are actively looking for a Housekeeping Job in Dubai or UAE. Housekeepers are employed either for the safe keeping and maintenance of a private house or in a commercial environment like hotels, spas, resorts and lounges. In both of these, the housekeeper job stays the same; that is to maiain a clean, sanitary, comfortable environment for the people occupying the place. Dubai being a hub of tourism has plenty of housekeeping jobs available as the hotel industry is thriving and men power is needed to ensure excellent customer service.
Housekeepers are also called room boy, laundry attendant and cleaner.
For More Housekeeping Jobs: Click Here
|Job Position||Housekeeping/Room Attendant|
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Core Skills||Cleaning & Guest Room Service|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Position (Update)|
|Last Updated||March 14, 2021|
Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai, Sharjah & Across Abu Dhabi
The Housekeeping jobs in Dubai of a housekeeper includes the following tasks:
To clean the floors, vacuum the carpet, clean the draperies, maintain furniture, clean fixtures, empty trash, clean the washrooms including sinks and tubs, tidy up the rooms and ensure everything is kept clean, sanitised and dust free.
In a hotel environment housekeepers are also responsible for
- Cleaning the corridors, lobbies, stairs and elevators along with the guest rooms.
- Maintain a strict log of cleaning
- Allocate linen, towel and restock room supplies
- Look after all the laundry needs of the guests
- Response to all guest queries
- Ensure trust and confidentiality of all guests
- All additional responsibilities depend on the hotel policy
Eligibility Criteria For Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai:
In order to be eligible for a housekeeper’s position, there are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled. These are mentioned below:
- Housekeepers generally do have a high school diploma as a minimum education requirement.
- English language requirement is a must, as this is required to converse with and understand guests.
- All top hotels require prior experience in a similar role.However, freshers also have a good chance at landing housekeeping roles.
- Knowledge of cleaning products and sanitation procedures.
- Knowledge of operating machinery and appliances.
- Physical stamina and fitness as housekeepers have to endure long laborious work.
- Au pairs (nannies) or if the company requires then housekeepers have to be trained and skilled in particular aspects as well. Example art, design, furniture etc.
How to Apply For Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai:
In order to apply, thoroughly review each housekeeping job post, check the eligibility and how to apply section. Some hotels require the candidate to walk in person with their documents, while some take telephonic interviews and others require you to email your resume.
All housekeeping jobs are mentioned below and we daily update these as well. We wish you best of luck!
Lets Explore Housekeeping Jobs in Dubai
Subject: Please mention “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Experience: minimum 2 years experience in the same role
Availability: inside UAE
Requirement: Preferably someone who can join ASAP
Subject Title: with subject title: “HK Coordinator”
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted: March 14, 2021